200 Hours TTC
Awards : Yog Prashikshak
Accommodation and meal charge:569 USD
Duration in Hours: 200 Hours
Days: 30 Days
Total Hours of Teaching:200 Hours
Course synopsis: Hatha Yoga, Raja Yoga, Yoga Philosophy, Yoga teaching methodology, Anatomy & Physiology
• Genuine seeker who has background of yoga and who would pledge to teach according to what he has been given including his /her personal experiences.
• Motivation letter describing the purpose and objective to join the course at Yoga Bhawna Mission for the selection procedure (Not less than in two hundred words)
• Candidate has to submit the health condition (self signed)click to download health certificate format
There will be selection procedure of application form by Yoga Bhawna Mission team and based on the eligibility and seats availability candidate will be selected for the course .Right of admission/rejection of application will be purely YBM team decision and YBM shall not be liable for any explanation.
Note: This is intensive Teachers training course and candidate with exposure of self practicing at-least of one year duration will be minimum criteria for applying this course, Experience more than year will be given preference.
Teaching technique: Our teaching technique is based as per the guideline set by Yoga Alliance USA and follow the standard parameter , apart from this we emphasize on our researched base teaching methodology as per the curriculum based on ancient various Yogic text book and our faculty enriched experience.
1. Hatha Yoga: Shatkriya ,Asana ,Pranayama,Mudra, Bandha
2. Raja Yoga: Pratyahara, Dharana
3. Yoga Darshana (Philosophy): History of Yoga ,Branches of Yoga and Description of topics relevant to the course
4. Sharir Kriya Vijnana (Anatomy and Physiology)
5. Shikshan Pranali (Teaching Methodology): Correction, Balancing, Alignment etc.
6. Shikshanabhyasa (Teaching Practice)
(8 hours a day)
Wake up and self practice
Hatha Yoga session
Yoga Philosophy /Anatomy and physiology
Hatha Yoga & Raja Yoga session
Yoga Teaching and Methodology
- There will be a test in last week of the course.
- The contents of examination will vary for each course.
- Only the successful candidate will be awarded the title of Yog Prashikshak.
|Start Date||End Date||Scholar Ship Fee||Regular Fee||Days||Apply Now|
|15th Dec 2017||15th January 2018||699 $||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|20th January 2018||20th February 2018||699 $||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|25th February 2018||25th March 2018||699 $||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|30th March 2018||30th April 2018||SEAT FULL||1300 $||30 days||Seat Full|
|7th May 2018||7th June 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|11th June 2018||11th July 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|16th July 2018||16th August 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|20th August 2018||20th September 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|24th September 2018||24th October 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|29th October 2018||29th November 2018||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|
|3rd December 2018||3rd January 2019||limited seats||1300 $||30 days||Apply now|